princess site down?

redjuliet

Help, we are leaving in 2 days for our cruise. We had booked several excursions some are booked at the same time. ( princess recommended) some were waitlisted and some were confirmed. I was told to book as many as I wanted because you could cancel up to 24 hrs beforehand. We were waiting to see which we wanted to do and which we didn't.Now I can't get to the site to cancel some. Can anyone else get on site, to get to the cruise personlizer?

All previous posts are correct, you can not modify anything, including shore excursions this close to your cruise. You can take care of once you get onboard and then cancel the ones you decided not to take.

BUT, for me, the site is down again, can't access it at all, so it might be a combination of both. If you can actually get in, your booking has been closed.

Just a note: when you decide what you are going to cancel, simply fill out a form onboard the ship and turn it in at the shore excursions desk. They usually have a BIG round "mail" type box to put things in. No need to stand in line!:eek: Your shore excursion tickets should be in your cabin when you arrive onboard. Any tickets you don't plan to use have to be turned in. This can also be done via the mail box without standing in line. ;)

redjuliet,

I don't understand why they shut us out of the cruise personalizer at all. I can understand that they can't make changes so late in the game, but why can't WE access our own infomation?

mommykim,

Since you're in Santa Clarita, why don't you just cruise over to Town Center Drive and check it out? :rolleyes:

I know, I know,..... I'm in the Antelope Valley, just north of you and I've been there, tried that! :D

I had an issue with my first name, (which I NEVER use) that was going to prevent me from boarding the ship in December on a last minute cruise I had booked. I figured I could straighten it out by dropping by Princess Headquarters in Santa Clarita, since the CS agent I spoke with on the phone had no clue. She was as "green" as I was!!

That place is fortress! I expected customer service with lines out the door, and instead found a security guard checking out everyone who came into the building! There is no personal customer service in Santa Clarita, (except upstairs, in cubicles) and I was due to sail in 4 days.

The guard did call them for me. I was getting the run-around from a CS agent telling me that there was nothing she could do, getting angrier by the minute, when a gentleman came through the door who stopped to chit-chat with the guard overheard my conversation.

As it turned out, thankfully, he was someone in authority that COULD straighten it out! And did. Immediately!

Still not understanding the cruise personalizer issue tho.........

AV Lady

Oh...this is giving me headaches! I'm trying to book our very first cruise via the website, but everytime I get ready to do it...the site goes down!

Me Too! I am beginning to think it is a "sign". :(

Archived