Labadee any sidewalks for walkers or people on scooters?

OceanFantasys

They do not have sidewalks, but they do have balloon tire wheelchairs that can be used by people who need them. The sand is hard packed along most walking paths. There is also a tram that can take you around the island to different parts to see. Most of the island is fairly level with the exception of the Dragon's area.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sitting here with a badly sprained ankle writing to let you know that they have sidewalks going to dragon's breath point, and there are unmarked steps on this sidewalk. Well, actually the steps are marked--going from the point. With the colors of the stone sidewalk and the bright sun, there was a section that looked like one long sidewalk after you go down a few larger, more noticeable steps. I knew the sidewalk surface was uneven, and that the sidewalk had inclines and dips and such. But that one little step got me.

I saw the special wheelchairs around (before my fall of course. Afterwards couldn't find anyone to help me back to the tenders). The sand is very deep in areas.

However, all said, this was a very beautiful island with lots of shade! And, the zip line looked amazing.

Hope this helps!

Archived