Looking For Snorkeling Recommendation

Hogladyrider

August 25th we will be in Cozumel. Two of us want to go snorkeling on our own not thru the ship, looking for recommendation.

The other two want to spend the day at Paradise Beach, they aren't water bunnies like us.

Has anyone done the Mystic Snorkel Tour or Playa Palancar Beach Club snorkel?

I looked at trips via cozumelinsider and some say "suspended until further notice"......we aren't interested in swimming with dolphins etc we just want to go snorkeling! Be it via a boat or shore. I understand the best snorkeling is via boat.

Back in the 90's on my first visit to Cozumel, we went scuba diving right from shore near where the boat docked and there was a sunken airplane that made it interesting.

The only other snorkel tour I've read about on CC is Eagle Ray.

Fury you have to book thru the ship and that looks like fun but I'm not looking for a cattle call trip! I have low tolerance for people who don't follow the rule of look but don't touch!

August 25th we will be in Cozumel. Two of us want to go snorkeling on our own not thru the ship, looking for recommendation.

Has anyone done the Mystic Snorkel Tour or Playa Palancar Beach Club snorkel?

A search using the term "Mystic" brings up several responses. These two seem to be quite favorable:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=551857&highlight=mystic

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=531658&highlight=mystic

Gosh, I knew you'd come thru! Thanks so much, I was using the wrong word to search, go figure, I was using "snorkeling".........thanks it sounds like Mystic is the way we want to go for sure.

Oh and another kudo......I ordered the Cozumel map from Can-Do Maps that I read about on these boards, it came the other day and my entire evening I was glued to the thing, despite having made numerous port stops to Cozumel, it's worth every penny!

Susan

I muse Hotmail as my main email, and for some reason, when ever I click on the link some message comes up asking for a different email. Can you supply a direct link or email address, so I can put it directly in my hotmail address line. I ma not very computer savvy, and it's the only way I know to get to where I'm going. thanks.

I muse Hotmail as my main email, and for some reason, when ever I click on the link some message comes up asking for a different email. Can you supply a direct link or email address, so I can put it directly in my hotmail address line. I ma not very computer savvy, and it's the only way I know to get to where I'm going. thanks.

Try this addy.. talktous@cozumelmycozumel.com

Archived