table games

gamegirlkimmy

Craps, Roulette, 3 Card Poker, Bacarrat, Caribbean Stud Poker and Blackjack in at least two forms have been on every Carnival ship I've been on (Fantasy, Destiny and Spirit class ships). It seems that way back when, I remember a full poker table too. I could have been really drunk and clueless, anyone else remember seeing that like 8-9 yrs ago??

All the normal table games are represented with the exception of regular poker. Caribean Stud and Let it Ride are similar to the Texas Holdem' you see on TV. My personal favorite is Let It Ride. You place 3 bets.You are given 2 down cards and then there are 3 community cards to make up your best 5 card hand. When the first community card is shown you have 3 cards. If you have junk in your hand you can take back the 1st bet. If you get something to play with, you let it ride. The 2nd community card is played in the same fashion. So, in reality, the most you can lose if you have nothing is your last bet. The good thing is, if you have something to play with, you get payed on all 3 bets. It's an easy game to learn and with a little luck you can play quite awhile on not too much money.

Good luck,

Archived