Crown Dolphin Deck question

NYmomma

Has anyone stayed in a mini suite with four people? I'm wondering how the sleeping accommodations work. Thanks!

Depending on the mini suite, some are set up as:

Two twins and two drop down berths(I know the balcony rooms are set this way. I am not sure whether the minis are.)

Two twins, one drop down berth, one sleeper sofa.

Has anyone stayed in a mini suite with four people? I'm wondering how the sleeping accommodations work. Thanks!

We just got back from the Crown last week. We had a mini on Dolphin. It was great. However, we were just the the two of us , my dh and me.

I would say that it is perfect for 2 adults and 2 children. Its set up almost like two rooms, a bedroom and a sitting room. 2 tvs. The extra beds iare in the living section in the ceiling and the couch. Couch is more like a loveseat.

The bathrooms in the minis are terrific. Its really nice to have a regular tub even if you just take showers because they are much more comfortable than the showers in the balcony cabins. :)

Having said that, I myself would not want to stay in that type cabin with 4 good size adults. Maybe 4 ladies wouldn't be too bad. Two couples I dont know, especially with one bathroom. You would have to be v e r y organized. :eek:

Lots of togetherness I think. For me I would rather book 2 balcony cabins if I could swing it.

Otherwise, any cabin is better than none. Have fun!!!:cool:

We are two adults and two children, so your comments have made me very happy! I called Princess with this question and got conflicting answers, so I really appreciate the clarification.

We stayed in the Dolphin in a mini last year on the Crown....it was me, DH and DD who was 16. We had plenty of room and the sofa bed was bigger than any she has had before - would definitely fit 2 kids with no problem. It is a full size couch, but only part of it makes out into a bed - but DD said it was very comfortable. It does block the balcony door when extended.

Remember the balconies on the Dolphin are completely uncovered - so lots of sun comes in, but we liked that.

Bathroom was great with the bath tub - no shower curtain clinking to you at every turn and the closet was positioned a little differently, which gave a bigger entrance hall. Also lots of storage space - we didn't even use it all.

We liked the Crown set up....enjoy! :o

NYmomma,

I stayed in a mini on Dolphin on the 5/21 sailing with 2 other adults. There were no pull downs. We had 2 beds on the floor in one section and the section by the balcony had a couch that opened at night -- could sleep 2 or 1.

You could manage to get around the couch when it was opened to get to the balcony. That was much better than having a cot opened up that would block access to the balcony totally.

MARAPRINCE

Archived