Kids C&A

I also signed up my kids awhile back. I happened to call RCL regarding another problem and was told they were way behind in getting out C&A info. It is taking about 8 weeks.

I can't attest to the onboard benefits yet, but I can say you probably won't recieve anything in the way of a welcome package for about 12 weeks from when they were signed up. C&A said they were so back logged with the kid's submissions, that it is taking forever, especially with the problem they had when they installed the new programs.

No, it is not the activities club. It is to become a crown & Anchor member of the kids club. You receive a coupon book, and a little gift onboard in the stateroom. You will also receive the imprint on your kids seapass card of Diamond, if they are a diamond member. I was told by Jayne the LA on the Liberty Ship, that if the kid is a Diamond and does have a balcony cabin, they will receive the Diamond C&A discount. I have yet to try that perk yet. The coupon book has a coupon for the arcade, spend $10. get $15 in credit, also some coupons for Del Sol ( a place to shop for T-shirts etc) a $10. internet coupon, some type of tatoo coupon ( if you get a fake tatoo, you will receive free glitter on it) not really much to write home about!

Sailed on Liberty last week, Had to go to guest services to get coupon book third day. Got the cooler bag delivered to room 4th day. Coupon book really of no use DD only used the internet coupon. Son used JR coupon.

Bill

Archived