Freedom of the seas compasses

Again, I am looking for the same thing. I've heard from someone that the Freedom just started doing Eastern Itinearies when the Liberty came out in May. I'm sure some CC's have went on an Eastern by now. Please post!

Thanks

I have been searching for the same thing for the past few weeks with no luck. I sail on Freedom on Sunday. The Eastern Intinerary. Yippee! I will save them and be happy to send them to you when I get back. (Sorry but I don't have a scanner.)

Oh yes Jersey Girls, WE ARE so sailing this weekend. I am so excited! Two out of three of us are packed (yes, it's me who is not packed). Shopped with my daughter yesterday, packed my husband last night. Working today and Thursday. Tomorrow and Friday will be the finale. Can't wait to see/meet you all on board Sunday.

Eileen (Also a "jersey" girl)

Please, oh pretty please, will one of you post your compass?

I brought home a pristine copy of all of the compasses from the Freedom's Eastern Caribbean from the week of 6/17/07. I'll try to get them scanned tonight.

HOWEVER.... We had a man overboard and I know they reprinted some of the compasses due to the change in activities.

-Jason

:confused:I know this is like "beating a dead horse" as they say, but I can't believe that no one has the Eastern Itinerary for FOS. :eek: We've been waiting and waiting...

Please, could someone recently back from this itinerary on Freedom please post the Compass? I for one would really appreciate it and say a big THANKS from all of us sailing on this trip in the future.

Mickyliz

I just looked and they are all for the western carribean will keep checking.

Also, they are all from last year.

May I ask why you want to see the compasses ahead of time.

I know I’d like to know if we have a headliner, but I don’t think that stays the same. Doesn’t the entertainment change? I’m just curious here. :)

Yay Kate!! Thanks for the preview of the Eastern Compasses from Freedom. We've been waiting for sooooo long. I can read it just fine. Can't wait to see the others if you get a chance to post them.

Thanks again. This gives me an opportunity to dream of my upcoming cruise activities.

Mickyliz:D

:D

Ok trying here' date=' day 5 St Martin, sorry if they don't come out the right size, will alter if necessary.

[img']http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/KateGeorge/CompassEast5b.jpg[/img]

Kate,

Can you get them on cruisedailies.com? I am not sure of the process, but if you go there, I would think they would tell you how to do it. That site is great for information and your compasses are needed because there are no Eastern compasses up yet.

Hope all is well

Your fellow Freedom Rider!!!:D

:D

Kate,

Can you get them on cruisedailies.com? I am not sure of the process, but if you go there, I would think they would tell you how to do it. That site is great for information and your compasses are needed because there are no Eastern compasses up yet.

Hope all is well

Your fellow Freedom Rider!!!:D

As our itinery changed, I didn't think it would be a clear guide, but I'm happy to post as many as I can find here as & when I get a chance

I'm hoping for the rest too!:D I like to see which nights things are on so I know how to plan for specialtly restaurants. You wouldn't happen to have pics of the menus would you?:p

A few pics I think, I'll check through :)

Archived