Swizzle Inn

nycglitter

I am sure this has been answered, but I did a search and can't find the info...

Does anyone know how far the Swizzle Inn is from where the Crown docks in Bermuda? A friend said I should go for lunch and to try a Rum Swizzle, but I have never been to Bermuda and don't know if it is even doable...

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Thanks so much! This is very helpful!

NYCglitter: We had a preview pitcher of them this past weekend. The recipe was just like we remembered in Bermuda (been there 12 times). As you know we are on the same sailing. Let me know if you want the recipe.

NYCglitter: We had a preview pitcher of them this past weekend. The recipe was just like we remembered in Bermuda (been there 12 times). As you know we are on the same sailing. Let me know if you want the recipe.

Oooo would you post the recipe for the rum swizzles please???

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Here you go:

4 oz Black Seal Gosling Rum

4 oz Gold Seal Gosling Rum (this is hard to get so Baccardi Gold works well)

5 oz pineapple juice

5 oz orange juice

3/4 oz grenadine

6 dashes of angostura bitters

This is supposed to serve 6, yeah right! Maybe 3! We double it to make a pitcher of them and add ice - stir, don't shake. ENJOY!

P.S. last time we were in Bermuda we bought a CD with the tree frogs in the background of some beautiful music. Closed our eyes, drank the swizzles, and it was like we were there - almost!

Guest LoveMyBoxer
Thank you!! I think this little recipe is going to make a debut at our Canada Day Party on July 1st. It will get us in the proper holiday "mood" for sure!!

ENJOY! Hope you can find Goslings, there's no taste like it.

there are now two swizzle inns go to www.swizzleinn.com we have been to both one at each end of bermuda,,,,take your pick they are both awesome....you may want to miss your boat....and just stay there.

So then there must be a Swizzle Inn closer to the ship? (Other then the original???)

Here you go:

4 oz Black Seal Gosling Rum

4 oz Gold Seal Gosling Rum (this is hard to get so Baccardi Gold works well)

5 oz pineapple juice

5 oz orange juice

3/4 oz grenadine

6 dashes of angostura bitters

This is supposed to serve 6, yeah right! Maybe 3! We double it to make a pitcher of them and add ice - stir, don't shake. ENJOY!

P.S. last time we were in Bermuda we bought a CD with the tree frogs in the background of some beautiful music. Closed our eyes, drank the swizzles, and it was like we were there - almost!

Thanks for the recipie. I still have a bottle from the last visit to the Swizzle Inn and Bermuda but I'm not sure if it's still good. Glad to see I can make them myself.

Archived