Carnival calls

I was wondering if anyone gets a call from Carnival everytime you visit their website? Every single time I visit their site someone calls me regarding my recent visit. I understand good customer service but this is a bit over the top. :confused:

How often do you venture into the "Book Now" spot, or the request a brochure spot? I've only ever been called when I requested a brochure. I'm always signed in on the website and I do visit frequently. Funny thing, the last time I requested a brochure, I recieved it and then went and booked a cruise with a TA. The next day or so, I got a call from CCL, asking if I was ready to book. I told them that I just did and he said thank you for choosing CCL and hung up.

I've gone to the point to see if the "special" 1A's are available then I always back out.....out of hundreds of times going to the site looking at rates/cabin availability......I had my (assigned)PVP call me for the first time the other day.............I have never booked with him. I know who he is, but he doesn't know me. I call someone else at Carnival directly.

I too get calls from them every time I visit their website. One time I asked the guy why they keep on calling. They told me that each day they get a print out on who was on their site. Then they start calling. I just got to the point that I told them that I am just looking for future cruises. Which is what I usually do on their site. Or they called alot when I already had a cruise booked. I told them that I have a cruise booked and am checking excursions. They were starting to drive me crazy with the phone calls.:eek::eek:

I somehow triggered a call by logging my daughter in to find out her past cruiser number. I already had the cruise booked, just needed the number. As my daughter was still down at college, the Carnival person kept calling, leaving messages, and asking for her. I finally just told her what happened & I think that will end it.

An agent (the one we booked through) calls EVERYTIME I look at prices for cruises. He always ask are you ready to book I see that you were looking. I didn't know it was a crime to look but must be with carnival becuase I am so tired of those phone calls. I don't have the 500 it cost to book the cruise we would like to take at this time because of medical but I am dreaming.:rolleyes:

I never log in when I look at prices or to see what cabins are available. The one time I did log in, I got a phone call. If I see the price drops, I ask my TA to check and see if the price drops more for past guests. Actually, my TA usually will let me know if the price drops without me asking.

Archived