Why all the jewelry stores?

Amcdon

I was really disappointed with the onboard shopping guide. I expected the guy to push certain stores, but all he nearly talked about was the jewelery stores.

It was so annoying!!! They should have just labelled the session "Trying to talk you into jewelery".

I love to shop...means so much to have a little momento of the places I've visited. We ended up being magnet freaks on our trip and got like 20 magnets (not just from AK). Small, cheap, something fun to look at on the fridge. Plus...I love to shop for others. I know it's crazy, but it just feels good to give ppl stuff too!

Does anyone know if Diamonds International in Alaska has the free port charm like all the other ports?

the cruise lines usually have some type of coupon. my SIL got a cheap bracelet with a "d". since her name started with a "d", it works for her.

most of the freebies were only after you listened to a sales pitch.

more coupons were in some local handouts.

i went around with some coupons for the t-shirt shops, but didn't bother with any of the jewelry store ones.

Archived