X (Exceptional Offers) for 6/26

FIRELT5

I apologize for my ignorance about rates. We're booked directly though X and paid in full for an 8/12 Infinity Alaska trip in an aft FV room @ $2,149 per person. I'm not sure whether this room corresponds to a veranda or an oceanview room which were listed at $1,499 and $1,169 respectively for this sailing on the Exceptional Specials you attached.

I booked early rather than wait for last minute deals as I'd read that Alaska was a hot ticket and better prices were unlikely. Should I be trying to get a refund for the difference through X or is this a special offer for TA's that they wouldn't honor? If the difference were slight I wouldn't be asking, but unless I'm unclear as to my room designation it looks like $500+pp difference.

Thanks very much for sharing this price list.

I apologize for my ignorance about rates. We're booked directly though X and paid in full for an 8/12 Infinity Alaska trip in an aft FV room @ $2,149 per person. I'm not sure whether this room corresponds to a veranda or an oceanview room which were listed at $1,499 and $1,169 respectively for this sailing on the Exceptional Specials you attached.

Your aft FV cabin is not the same category as a veranda or oceanview. It is ascending in this order: inside, oceanview, veranda, concierge class (veranda), FV (Family Veranda), SS (Sky Suite), and then the other suites. The AFT FV is very nice and has a bedroom and sitting room/bedroom, 2 tv's, vcr, oversized balcony (corner aft FV balconies are even bigger).

I booked early rather than wait for last minute deals as I'd read that Alaska was a hot ticket and better prices were unlikely. Should I be trying to get a refund for the difference through X or is this a special offer for TA's that they wouldn't honor? If the difference were slight I wouldn't be asking, but unless I'm unclear as to my room designation it looks like $500+pp difference.

You do not qualify for these prices as they are for a different category cabin than what you booked.

Thanks very much for sharing this price list.

You have a great cabin. Enjoy your cruise to Alaska.

WHat adeal for Mercury to HAwaii for inside room! WOW! I will be on Galaxy at that time, otherwise I will be practicing my hula dance.

And the air add-on from Baltimore is only $399!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I already have all my vacation days spoken for. :( I might have to ask if I can take leave without pay!!! This is hard to pass up.

Archived