My AOS cruise pictures now up on Webshots to view from 6/17 cruise.

Just wanted to let you all know that I have finally finished uploading all of our cruise pictures. Just click on the link in my signature to view and please let me know what you all think.....thanks so much for being patient. Hope you enjoy them.

We had a pool/ocean view room there and it was such a beautiful view! It made me sad that we didn't have our luggage (grrrr to the airlines!!) and weren't able to enjoy a swim before heading for the ship the next day.

What tour did you go on in St. Lucia? Was it by chance with Cosol?

No, it was booked thru the ship. I had no idea when I booked it that the island would be so incredibly windy and my little one got so sick from the ride that she would not get off the ship at any other port we went. She was so happy to stay on the ship with Adventure Ocean....she just loved it there. I would not recommend a tour like this unless you have a very strong stomach!! Although, it was the most beautiful island I have ever seen!!

Where did you take all the photos of the waterfalls, and scenery photos? It looks like they must have been in San Juan as they came before the ship photos. Did you go on tours in San Juan?

Diva,

Did ya'll sail past the Pitons on the way out of port? Im taking the land tour and going to beach between them but thought it would be cool to see them on the water

We cruised past the Pitons on the way into port, it was very early in the morning....like 5am, once we past them we did not go back that way, on our way out of St. Lucia. They really are a breathtaking sight!!!!

BellsRUs- The waterfalls were from the El Yunkee (sorry I know I am not spelling this right) rainforest in SJ, the other pics were taken from the waterfalls in St. Lucia. They were all just gorgeous!!!

Nice pictures.

Ive decided not to do the land tour to the piton. To windy for me

Do you know if the ship passes Montserrat ?

Not to my knowledge....however RCCL does offer a helicpiter excursion to Monserrat...it is very expensive though.

Really nice pics!! I loved Coki Beach too!! Saw alot of beautiful fish there!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Yes, Coki Beach was simply incredible!!!! It was by far, the best snorkeling of the entire trip. It was a small strectch of beach and very beautiful....we went early in the morning when there was really no one there except for a few locals, but by the afternoon alot more people had found their way there. And, by then we were done and headed back for some shopping. It was just fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Archived