Best balcony on the Miracle

Is there a "best" balcony room on the Miracle. any secret rooms that are larger that everyone doesn't know about.

If you check the ship's diagram, you'll see that 7258 and its corresponding cabin on the starboard side have double-length balconies.

6232 has the same feature, but that cabin is designed for four, so if you book it for fewer passengers than that during a peak cruise period, there's a chance you may get bumped.

6234, you will note, also has a long balcony, but that cabin, and all other horizontally-oriented cabins are reserved for passengers with documented disabilities/special physical needs.

hope that helps.

4228 or 4230

There are no others...

If one of them is not available on a Spirit class ship, then we pick another date/ship.

Simple as that!!!

Tom

I am thrilled to read this.....:) We're booked in 4230 on the Miracle November 23rd and I stressed and stressed before booking it!

Sharon

I am thrilled to read this.....:) We're booked in 4230 on the Miracle November 23rd and I stressed and stressed before booking it!

Sharon

YIKES --- yes 4230 is a nice cabin, we have booked it before for our sons when they sailed with us (we were in 4228).

What I MEANT to say was 4228 and 4237.... :o :o :o

Tom

My goodness! I just looked at your cruise calendar....Very impressed that you have been able to cruise every month this year......Would you like to share how you can manage that? Not being nosy.....well, yes I am. LOL

We love to cruise and try to go at least twice a year and I usually throw a girls cruise in as well if I can. Our problem is that hubby has gone back to work after retiring from his job of 25 years and 2 weeks is about all he can take a year now. When he retired we bought a bar so could pretty much go when we wanted but he somehow got conned into taking a management position with a company in Memphis that owns apartments all over the US but that cuts into our cruising time.

Didn't mean to go off on a thing about me....sorry....lol...

Have fun on your cruise tomorrow!:)

Sharon

We've always heard the aft wrap arounds are the best and we're booked in one of those for May 2008.......BUT we had a cate 11 suite on the miracle this past May and the balcony was big.....held 2 chairs to lay out plus 2 other regular chairs plus little table and still room to walk.

My goodness! I just looked at your cruise calendar....Very impressed that you have been able to cruise every month this year......Would you like to share how you can manage that? Not being nosy.....well, yes I am. LOL

We love to cruise and try to go at least twice a year and I usually throw a girls cruise in as well if I can. Our problem is that hubby has gone back to work after retiring from his job of 25 years and 2 weeks is about all he can take a year now. When he retired we bought a bar so could pretty much go when we wanted but he somehow got conned into taking a management position with a company in Memphis that owns apartments all over the US but that cuts into our cruising time.

Didn't mean to go off on a thing about me....sorry....lol...

Have fun on your cruise tomorrow!:)

Sharon

Well - I own my business and we take (w/Holidays included) 6 weeks off a year. We love to cruise... part of what helped us make the decision to move here (from Tallahassee) was that we would be minutes from Pt. Canaveral, and about 2 hours from Tampa and Ft. Lauderdale... :D

Several of our sailings take advantage of holidays and long weekends (we don't work Fridays either).

We are JUST finishing packing and we will be heading to Tampa in the morning. :)

Tom

If you check the ship's diagram, you'll see that 7258 and its corresponding cabin on the starboard side have double-length balconies.

We have 7258 booked for our September cruise. Usually book aft, but we got an upgrade from an 8C to an 8G and our PVP told us about the cabin with the huge balcony. Since there are 8 of us traveling together, we picked it for the party spot! Hope it's as nice as I heard.

Archived