Water Bottles

codyboy

:D Hello I am wondeirng if water bottles are allow on planes . OR is that not allow on plane anymore. We fly from MIlw to Miami in late of Oct. Was not sure what is the plolicy any more.... thought i ask

:D Hello I am wondeirng if water bottles are allow on planes . OR is that not allow on plane anymore. We fly from MIlw to Miami in late of Oct. Was not sure what is the plolicy any more.... thought i ask

Empty or full? To drink on the plane?

I am not clear on your question sorry.

Bottles can be packed in your checked luggage if you are carrying them on the ship with you for later use. If you just want something to drink on the plane you can buy and take on board water etc after you pass security.

Just like Cruisin Ron said ....

I believe the TSA will not let you carry water bottles through security. You may still purchase water or soft drinks inside the secure area (inside secruity) and carry those on board.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Evil :)

Just like Cruisin Ron said ....

I believe the TSA will not let you carry water bottles through security. You may still purchase water or soft drinks inside the secure area (inside secruity) and carry those on board.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Evil :)

Thanks for clarifying. I just remembered we couldn't bring it with us. I forgot that we could buy it after we went through security.

There is no Homeland Security/TSA ban on empty plastic bottles being brought thru security checkpoints. I do it at least twice a week at ORD and TSA has yet to confiscate my empty bottle. To make matters easier: take the cap off the bottle and put it in your carryon and put your empty bottle in the bin with your shoes, jacket, etc. to go thru the x-ray unit. If you leave the empty bottle in your carryon, the screener will see a container in your bag and likely will hand-search your carryon.

Archived