Where to buy a hooded sweatshirt

NJ2FL

Going to Anchorage then Fairbanks before starting landtour. I want to get a nice warm hooded sweatshirt that says Alaska. I know there will be tee-shirt stores galore - but will I be able to find a quality sweatshirt? I will want it for Denali and the cruise.

thanks all! :)

If you are driving from Anchorage to Fairbanks, stop at the Wal-mart in Wasilla. It is easy to get to and also a great place to buy souveniers that are made in Alaska!

Oops, sorry. I misread the OP. Going to Anchorage first, not Fairbanks. Yes, Wasilla or Anchorage is great. Actually, I am planning on a Wal-Mart stop this afternoon in Wasilla to stock up on supplies/food for Denali. One flight down, two to go!

I searched for Wal-Marts close to ANC airport (for myself). Found these locations:

Wal-Mart

8900 Old Seward Hwy, Anchorage, AK 99515 (907) 344-5300

Wal-Mart

3101 A Street, Anchorage, AK 9950 (907) 563-5900

If you are driving from Anchorage to Fairbanks, stop at the Wal-mart in Wasilla. It is easy to get to and also a great place to buy souveniers that are made in Alaska!

No driving. Two nights in Anchorage then a day in Fairbanks before landtour starts. We'll be staying downtown in Anchorage and at Princess Lodge in Fairbanks. So I don't think Wal-Mart will be an option!:rolleyes:

Archived