NCL America Former Crew Member Has TB

discjoker

They don't even list which NCL America ship the crew member was on. Probably trying to hide it again! Talk about creating panic! Now instead of one ship's former passengers having to worry, you have 3 ships passengers worrying. Dumb move again by NCL.

They don't even list which NCL America ship the crew member was on. Probably trying to hide it again! Talk about creating panic! Now instead of one ship's former passengers having to worry, you have 3 ships passengers worrying. Dumb move again by NCL.

:confused: First sentence - not a dumb move by NCL but a dumb post :D :D

......State Department of Health that one of its former crew members on Pride of America was diagnosed with tuberculosis

When I read Pride of America in the first sentence of the article, I assumed it was a crew member on the Pride of America. :rolleyes:

It didn't look to me like they were trying to hide anything.

Figures it's an NCLA ship. I mean, I bet workers on NCL's other cruises don't get TB! It probably happened because it was one of those overpaid, unfriendly American workers. :D

(Note: please pick up on the sarcastic humor in the post and don't respond as if it was meant seriously...)

Figures it's an NCLA ship. I mean, I bet workers on NCL's other cruises don't get TB! It probably happened because it was one of those overpaid, unfriendly American workers. :D

(Note: please pick up on the sarcastic humor in the post and don't respond as if it was meant seriously...)

I would hope everyone would see the sacrasum (spelling) in your comment, but I know you do have to clarify everything because so many read too much into comments.

Nita

Archived