AquaSpa class details

Richard Stein

And, of course you are going to pay to go to any other speciality dining room, just like you always have. Why would you not? They do that mainly to limit how many people are in there. If the AC got to go in there for 'free' (or anyone else) how would anyone else get in there?

You know, I don't think it's as bad as all that, because anyone in AC going to the specialty restaurant would open a space in Blu that some other passenger might happily pay a $25 fee for.You're shifting demand among restaurants, not limiting access.

This is completely hypothetical, of course.

I still really think that Solstice will be a more dining venue inclined ship and the unlimited use of Blu by AC may be more akin to a priority status, and at no charge as it seems, but the menu may very well be a fixed menu like the M Class Specialty dining rooms or the RCCL Specialties of Portofino's and Chops where the menus don't change.

I love a good many of the menu selections available in those specialty venues, but I don't think I'd want to eat in the same place on the ship each and every night, which is why the cruiseline decided to offer a variety of rooms and cuisines as M Class came about.

Hi everyone,

I don't understand the tone of the some of the comments posted. I have always liked posting on the boards and found them to be helpful, however there is no reason to be negative towards another poster. I don't expect Celebrity to give us anything other than what they put on the final documents.

It is just somewhat frustrating with the inconsistent statements the company is making probably due to it being so early in the process. I do understand what they put on their website, and I also know what the travel agents received concerning the early details on Aqua class. My family and friends on this sailing do not expect a "free" pass into another restaurant, just wishful thinking that they might let Aqua Class rooms swap one of the nights into the other dining venues. I imagine it will be quite some time before everything is finalized and the differences in amenities for the various cabins is known. We are looking forward to this sailing, and I hope everyone enjoys their voyage.

k.k.

k.k. I think the perk of Blu runs with the cabin slection and is in and of itself the selected pass based on the cabin fare you are already paying for. I don't have the impression there will be all no cost restauraunts of the 5 I think that have been planned for this ship. If there are, then you will have a particular dining room that carries a greater priority priviledge over any other cabin class. If there are other specialty dining venues planned beyond a main dining room that carry the usual upcharge, then I guess you might be stuck like the rest of us looking for a change and having to pay for it. Either way its going to be fun finding out.

Since a separate assigned restaurant is new for Celebrity.. and Celebrity cruisers, think of it this way.

On Cunard, you have the Princess Grill..for those booking Princess Grill cabins.

Should they wish to dine at Todd English (the specialty restaurant) they pay the extra cover charge. It's not a even switch.

Archived