Greece guide and Kusadasi tour

chefpa

As I had originally promised I would revert after our experience on the Athens- Monte Carlo Navigator trip which just ended on the 30th.

Our private guide in Athens; Nick, was excellent. Though perhaps a bit pricey for some, he did everything that we had asked and changed some things based upon the heat. If you would like more information and contact information, please email me directly at chefpa@msn.com and I will be happy to pass along his email address.

I wanted to also advise that even though we are not always ones for tours, the Epheusis with an Expert tour through Regent is extraordinary. Though the implication in the explanation is that you will spend some time where other tours do not go, we spent a good 90% of our tour was behind the scenes...we saw all that the other tourists saw but from a different vantage point. On the other hand we were able to touch artifacts behind the digs, in the museum...it was incredible. The expert was an archeologist that had worked on the digs for years. If you can do so, make this tour, it is worth it.

BTW, we arranged a tour through Regent at the Moulinard Perfumary in Grasse, outside of Monte Carlo. We made our own perfume/cologne, had a personal tour, also very interesting and well worth it if you are interested in such. Although we changed the plan, it also would have included some time in the town of Grasse.

Hope these help.

Peter

Archived