Lap Pool & Conservatory area

Leslieswiger

Couple of questions please...Since the Lap Pool is in the Lotus Spa area, does one need to pay for the use of that pool?:confused:

With the Conservatory area, do they play good music and have plants displayed?:confused: A place to spend a quiet moment.:rolleyes:

Thanking you for your time and interest in the above matter.

Happy Sailings.....Leslie Swiger:)

Couple of questions please...Since the Lap Pool is in the Lotus Spa area, does one need to pay for the use of that pool?:confused:

With the Conservatory area, do they play good music and have plants displayed?:confused: A place to spend a quiet moment.:rolleyes:

Thanking you for your time and interest in the above matter.

Happy Sailings.....Leslie Swiger:)

No charge for the lap pool.

They do have some plants in the conservatory. No live music there - that is out at the Neptune Pool. They do have some pool games in the conservatory though.

That beautiful pool at the back of the ship is accessible through the spa, at no charge. It is also accessible from the top deck by climbing down a flight of steps. I rarely saw the lap machine being used, but it is a nice pool, several lounge chairs (which are frequently shady, which I like), two hot tubs and also the men's and lady's steam rooms (but they are so lightly used that DW and I generally declare them to be co-ed!) It is a nice area and frequently not discovered by the majority of pax until late in the cruise.

Have a GREAT cruise!

I do want and thank everyone for the great information which I received about the Lap Pool and the Conservatory area.:D We will be doing the 36 days from Sydney - Bangkok - Beijing (Xingang). Again thanks for your time and interest.;) Happy Sailings....Leslie Swiger:)

That beautiful pool at the back of the ship is accessible through the spa, at no charge. It is also accessible from the top deck by climbing down a flight of steps. I rarely saw the lap machine being used, but it is a nice pool, several lounge chairs (which are frequently shady, which I like), two hot tubs and also the men's and lady's steam rooms (but they are so lightly used that DW and I generally declare them to be co-ed!) It is a nice area and frequently not discovered by the majority of pax until late in the cruise.

Have a GREAT cruise!

The pool the OP is talking about is not at the back of the ship. :confused:

The pool the OP is talking about is not at the back of the ship. :confused:

LOL -- guess what, I just looked at the deck plan, and it most certainly is at the FRONT of the ship!;)

Oh, well, it takes me a week to learn my way around, and then they make me get off ...:D

Archived