becky's replacement?!

I just taking a guess her, but when I was on the Mariner, Kirk Deitweiler was the CD. He seemed to really like the ship, and said he was going to be on for a while. He was on last october. He could be the replacement, but just taking a guess here.

my guess is Graham or however you spell it. that englishman.

he was on when we were on in april, during the 3 months when becky wasnt on the mariner. i'll assume they're switching on/off. only a guess tho.

Graham Seymour is on Navigator at the Moment in Europe

I read here that Graham is not returning to Mariner until Nov/Dec. When the regular Mariner CD is on vacation, he is the usual fill-in, but not always.

I'm sure glad to hear it's not Kirk. While he wasn't bad, we didn't find him to be all that dynamic, and I've been spoiled by some really outstanding CDs so we don't want someone who is average or even above-average.

I will be curious also who is it is going to be since I'll be on the end of Sept...I am afraid this cruise is just not going to be the same with Becky gone and capt. Johnny on vacation....

But will still love the Mariner and the cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I can't believe that on this board there is not a single person who has any inside information about Becky's replacement. Come on, folks, fess up!!

Hey Freddie..rumor has it ..it's YOU!!! Becky's replacement!

Better get practicing!

cruise addicts, cruise mates, google, royal caribbeans site, the threads for Freedom roll calls to see if maybe the CD on the freedom is swaping with becky...i got nothing!!! this is almost as bad as having to wait a whole week for the next episode of your favorite show!!! :confused:

I called RCI customer service and spoke to a very nice lady. She told me that Dennis Sciortino would be coming on board the Mariner once Becky leaves. I have never heard of him, but did a little research and found out that he has been previously affiliated with Celebrety and QM2. Has anyone heard of him or had him as a CD before? Please reply, I'm anxious to find out!

I called RCI customer service and spoke to a very nice lady. She told me that Dennis Sciortino would be coming on board the Mariner once Becky leaves. I have never heard of him, but did a little research and found out that he has been previously affiliated with Celebrety and QM2. Has anyone heard of him or had him as a CD before? Please reply, I'm anxious to find out!

Just curious...milfordcruiser, you joined CC in July 2006, a year later this is your only post! Are you Dennis? Us Pirates of the Mariner would like to know...

Archived