Waikiki Resort Hotel

judyf

Has anyone stayed here? I'm at the booking the room part of the planning.

We just want a 2 clean room for 2 couples. We don't need anything fancy. We will not be in the room much. We will have a rental car and I saw the parking was $12 per night. Is this a good rate?

I thought this one sounded good as it seems everyone had a balcony. Just wanted to check with fellow ccers.

We also would rather be away from the crowds and this one states it's by the Diamond Head end. Any tips or suggestions???

Help???? I can't wait to get some of the ressies done! I will felll better then. If this is not good any suggestions for about $100 per night.

Thanks

There are so many similar soumding hotels in the area. We stayed 2 nights at the Resort Quest Waikiki sunset. It was nice not fancy, parking was 12$ a night, 2 blocks from the beach, found a special on Travel Zoo. 138$ a night, ocean view plus additional tax (June 22-23). It served its purpose. I saw they had another resort quest beach that was across the street from the beach but I don't know how much.

Hello...

This hotel is stretching it to say they're near Diamond Head. They're on the Ala Wai Canal in a fairly busy area, though quieter than Waikiki Beach, about six blocks away.

If you want to be away from crowds and near Diamond Head, the rates are quite reasonable at the New Otani Hotel...near Diamond Head, next to a park and right on the ocean...quite peaceful and MUCH more atmosphere.

They have a nice web site which shows the location of the rooms and various rates for each...very good value for money.

Enjoy, wherever you stay...

murphysmum;)

Archived