Can you make a 10:15pm Supper Club Reservation? Babysitting starts at 10pm.

Newcastle3

We will be bringing our baby on the Carnival Pride 8/26. Babysitting starts at 10pm - so what is the latest you can make a reservation at David's Supper Club? It would have to be 10:15 or later I think to get the baby to the babysitting area and then make it to our reservation. Can you make a reservation for that late?

I think the last seating is way before that... considering it is a 2-3 hour experience, I can't see them having dinner that goes well beyond midnight. I can't remember exactly, but I thought the last seating was 8:30... maybe 9??? I have never seen anyone coming in that late. hopefully someone will know for sure, good luck!!

Don't know all the programs for different ages but most of the kid's programs are ongoing except for small small breaks during the day. Just because it isn't called babysitting, the kids are still being watched in the programs. You can do whatever you want during those times. I think the after 10pm time is just when you have to start paying an hourly rate. Check into it a little further before you give up on your plans!

Don't know all the programs for different ages but most of the kid's programs are ongoing except for small small breaks during the day. Just because it isn't called babysitting, the kids are still being watched in the programs. You can do whatever you want during those times. I think the after 10pm time is just when you have to start paying an hourly rate. Check into it a little further before you give up on your plans!

Another one of their posts mentioned their child is 11 months old, not eligible for camp carnival, only the babysitting...

Another one of their posts mentioned their child is 11 months old, not eligible for camp carnival, only the babysitting...

Does babysitting on Carnival apply to all ages, or is that just what they call watching Camp Carnival age kids (at least 2 years old) after 10 PM?

Does babysitting on Carnival apply to all ages, or is that just what they call watching Camp Carnival age kids (at least 2 years old) after 10 PM?

Babysitting applies to all ages, including infants... not just CC age kids.

Applys for all ages. My nephew is 22 and he LOVED the babysitting service......

Why would your nephew, who is 22, need a babysitter?????

Babysitting is only after 10p.m. and it is held in the Camp Carnival area. Never saw any infants. Only children 2 years and older......

There is no private babysitting if that is what you are thinking.

Babysitting is only after 10p.m. and it is held in the Camp Carnival area. Never saw any infants. Only children 2 years and older......

I think they meant 22 months :p They do offer babysitting at a few other times...

Children aged 4 months-23 months will be offered babysitting services from 12pm-2pm on sea days (Babysitting fees apply). During this time parents can leave their child with the Camp Carnival staff or they are welcome to stay with their child free of charge. Infants under 24 months (2 years) may not participate in any scheduled activities taking place in Camp Carnival. THERE ARE NO AGE EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY.

Children aged 4 months-23 months will be offered babysitting services on sea days during the supervised freeplay times (Babysitting fees apply). On port day mornings, infant care begins 15 minutes prior to the first scheduled ship tour to 12:00 noon, or port day afternoons during the scheduled freeplay times (for specific times check with your Youth Staff when arriving on board).

Is Camp Carnival Available for Children Under 2?spacer.gifCamp Carnival is unable to accept children Under 2 years during activity times but we do offer babysitting services for you within Camp Carnival. Babysitting services for Under 2's are available each evening from 10pm-3am as well as our Family Play Times on Sea Days and during freeplay times on port days. All babysitting services for Under 2's are charged at babysitting price ($6.00 an hour). During Family Play Times on Sea Days parents with Under 2's are welcome to stay with their under 2's at no charge.

I was kidding folks.. JOKE

Archived