Which NYTerminal will the Spirit use in Fall07?

I'm trying to plan the trip however I've been unable to find which terminal NCL will be using. And, the fact that NY has both Manhattan and Brooklyn terminals also confuses me although I'm fairly sure it's the Manhattan. How many slips are in the Manhattan and are they fairly close to one another as far as planning for transportation etc.... Thank you!

You are correct - there are terminals in Manhattan and Brooklyn (as well as Cape Liberty, which is in NJ).

NCL uses the Manhattan terminal (which until the last few years was the only cruise terminal in New York). There are 6 berths (on three "finger" piers into the Hudson on the West Side of Manhattan). They are all adjacent, and there is only one entrance for vehicles (private car or cab) - W 55th St at 12th Ave. No matter which berth the Spirit is in (and it can vary) there are signs along the drop-off curb that indicates which ship is docked at what berth.

Archived