Ecstasy V1 or V2

psychboss

Looking from the outside , they look the same as all of the Verandah balconies(none are really big). Keep in mind that people can see the balconies(& even inside) very clearly. You may want to consider the ones on the other end of Verandah.

This picture is from the Elation, sister ship to Ecstasy. The two chairs on the balcony on the far right are cabin V3. As you can see the more forward balconies lack much privacy while the farther back you go the closer you get to the life boats. I wish I could find a picture showing V1 or V2 but as I recall they were all the same size.

1497210941080888825S600x600Q85.jpg

When we sailed the Ecstay we had a suite and I believe the only balcony cabins are suites. Our balcony railing was a solid white metal wall, not the slats like in the above pic. Not sure if Elation is the exact same as Ecstasy.

When we sailed the Ecstay we had a suite and I believe the only balcony cabins are suites. Our balcony railing was a solid white metal wall, not the slats like in the above pic. Not sure if Elation is the exact same as Ecstasy.

The Elation and Ecstasy are identical. Based on your description you were in a Category 12 suite which is located on deck 3, (Upper deck). Your cabin number would have been preceded by a "U".

The OP is asking about the suites on the Verandah deck which are category 11. They are the ones show in the picture I posted.

The Elation and Ecstasy are identical. Based on your description you were in a Category 12 suite which is located on deck 3, (Upper deck). Your cabin number would have been preceded by a "U".

The OP is asking about the suites on the Verandah deck which are category 11. They are the ones show in the picture I posted.

Your so right! We were in U81! I did not like the solid wall because you had to lean over to see the water and it was nerve racking with 2 kids! I had to constantly go out there with them.

Your so right! We were in U81! I did not like the solid wall because you had to lean over to see the water and it was nerve racking with 2 kids! I had to constantly go out there with them.

Yes, I can understand your dilema!:D But you had one of the best cabins on the ship, mid ship, private balcony. I'm sure you had a great time.:cool:

Archived