Just a couple of questions, please.

Considering a March 2008 Caribbean voyage. How easy/difficult is it to get a table for 2 at dinner? We like to mix/mingle/meet, but prefer dinner as a couple.

How many children would we expect on this itinerary/time of year?

Thanks for your input.

I agree. Never a problem to eat alone. We did on the first night of our Spirit cruise but then on we met such great people we never ate alone again although we could have.

As for kids - March in the Caribbean is much more likely than the Med in the Winter. Some Spring breaks start later in the month and a few families may bring kids but it's not that common. There is not much for kids to do on-board. The pool isn't even an attraction as it is on SeaDream. But it is possible.

Most kids on a line like Seabourn are not going to be a problem.

On my Caribbean cruise April of '06, there were a couple of kids on the ship. In December of '06, I think there were also a couple. Except for the movie on deck night when unfortunately the little darlings got bored and were running around in circles, I didn't notice them at all.

Seabourn generally is not a good ship for children, in my opinion. Too small, not enough activities, not enough to keep them occupied. Which is one of the reasons I like the line!

Jane :rolleyes:

Archived