Journey Menus

pachecos

I have the menus from the Journey for Sunday - Thursday. Unfortunately I do not have the first and last night as these were nights that were selected for the alternative dining rooms. This was from a beginning of June sailing. Enjoy!!!!

Sunday.jpg.fd6e572c5712e76dda12a8663c8a3446.jpg

Monday.jpg.aab64f4cec422e79eed768b9aae56225.jpg

Tuesday.jpg.64083b7cc2c1f2de73431a5857e5e19b.jpg

Wednesday.jpg.618b5cb2a35f66daed5be0f5bbcb91e5.jpg

Thursday.jpg.ca2d993ca730ed505cd4efb4b254ae68.jpg

HMMM These aren't very easy to read - if someone wants me to e-mail them to them and they know how to post them better I will certainly do that.

Hi Pachecos !

I cannot read them either. I am going to try and find out if there is a better way to view them on here. In the meantime, if you can click on my email address below, and email them menus to me, I would like to see them too.

I will try my best to see if I can find a better way to post them here.

HMMM These aren't very easy to read - if someone wants me to e-mail them to them and they know how to post them better I will certainly do that.

JUST RECEIVED YOUR E-MAIL AND STILL CANNOT READ THE MENU'S.tHANKS FOR TRYING.

JUST RECEIVED YOUR E-MAIL AND STILL CANNOT READ THE MENU'S.tHANKS FOR TRYING.
i just figured out how to enlarge the menus that you e-mailed.Thankyou so much for the time and trouble that you went through to send them to us.

Hi Everyone !

I hope you will like this... I opened an account with Webshots, and put all the Journey Menus that Pachecos posted, at the Webshots website, so that you can see the Menus in detail. I am also going to "Sticky" this thread, so it stays near the top of this forum.

To see each Menu, just click on the image, and they will open up in a larger window.

I hope this works as expected. Please let me know if you have any problems with the link. Enjoy !

Here is the link :

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559777910knhdfz?vhost=good-times

Hi Everyone !

I hope you will like this... I opened an account with Webshots, and put all the Journey Menus that Pachecos posted, at the Webshots website, so that you can see the Menus in detail. I am also going to "Sticky" this thread, so it stays near the top of this forum.

To see each Menu, just click on the image, and they will open up in a larger window.

I hope this works as expected. Please let me know if you have any problems with the link. Enjoy !

Here is the link :

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559777910knhdfz?vhost=good-times

Thanks Andy.you did a great job.

Archived