Formal Nights On Crown Princess

robd225a

Hey Sailed on Crown last year and i know the first formal night was the first full day at sea! So the second day of your trip. I dont know when the second one was! Hope this helps. Penna

We were on the Crown a few weeks ago and the formal nights were the second night and the 7th night.This was the 9 day cruise out of Brooklyn to the Eastern Carribean.I can't remember the dining room menu order, but we went to Sabatini's the 3rd night and Crown Grill the 6th night and one of those nights was the Carribean menu which we did want to avoid.The food in the dining room was very good to excellent and the specialty's were worth the money and the change of venue was also very nice.

Rob

Because the Crown does two different itineraries out of Brooklyn this summer (they reverse the order), I think the answer to your question is going to depend on which itinerary you have -- which explains the two preceding, contradictory posts above.

I belive our cruise is the only one left this season from NYC that has four port days in a row. Princess tries to do the formal nights on sea days if possible. Also, they never do them on the first and last night.

Archived