Musical Cabins

njmoms

We have 3 cabins booked on the Magic in October for 7 family members. When I received the confirmation in the mail from my TA on Saturday, I saw that there were problems with who was in which cabin and who was rooming with whom(!). I just got off the phone with my TA who says that Disney is charging us $35 each change we want to make, which will cost me $175! My TA suggested we wait and do it at the pier. I'm wary of that.

Has anyone had this problem? Suggestions?

Thanks.

Once onboard no one will check to see who is staying in which rooms. Just go to Guest Services and ask to have keys made for each of the rooms and you will have access to each. That's just one suggestion.

Hi,

I used to work as a reservations agent for Carnival and I cant tell you how many times we had to assign people in cabins that werent really staying in them. There had to be an adult over 25 in each cabin according to booking rules. So sometimes we would have to break up a husband and wife and then put their teens in seperate rooms when in reality the parents were in one cabina and the kids were in another. We had all kinds of scenarios where that happened. As long as you make sure that your cabins are cross referenced then it doesnt matter whos in what room. Save that $175 you would have been charged and put it towards drinks, souveniers, bingo etc! :)

Archived