Anyone have any idea when they will release dates/prices for May 2009?

MaryL31

Looking to book a cruise to celebrate our 20th anniversary...DH is not thrilled about going to Alaska, but I will somehow manage to talk him into it!!

Sailed Infinity in 8/2003 with my Dad and sister/BIL, and would love to do it again with DH. Thanks for any help!

Probably not until next year. The cruise year schedule is April/May to March/April depending on the ship and its itinerary. They usually start annnouncing the schedules a year in advance of the cruise year.

I know for a fact that X is booking now for April '09. I asked my TA to check and see when booking for June '09 would start for my Galaxy Med. cruise. I wouldn't have thought they would be booking so much earlier, but friends of ours have already booked Mercury to Hawaii for March '09. Keep checking, it will probably be sooner than you think.

We booked Jewel for June '06 N. Europe in May '05 and I thought that was very early, but now it's worse.

I know for a fact that X is booking now for April '09.

Yes, everybody can see that on celebrity.com. Schedules for May 2008 - April 2009 were released late April/early May. At the same time next year, the schedules for May 2009 - April 2010 will be released.

Floris

Archived