Scrapbooking

Are there any scrapbooking workshops on the Glory? We will be sailing in August and I would love to go to a workshop on the ship. I also read that they sell scrapbooking supplies in the gift shop. Does anyone have any other information about this. Thanks!!!!

I also read that they sell scrapbooking supplies in the gift shop. Does anyone have any other information about this. Thanks!!!!

On the Elation "repositioning", they were at the Photo Gallery

On the Conquest, the scrapbook 'kit' was in a gift shop, over by the coloring books, etc. I didn't buy it because I have so much sea-worthy supplies already.:D Don't know about scrapping workshops.

I was wondering about the seminar, too. But in the article, it said "sometime in 2007". So I don't know if they're offering them YET. Doesn't sound like it, but sounds as though it will be sometime soon. :) I am hoping by September, they'll have them. :cool:

WennFred posted some pics of the kit in this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=321955&highlight=scrapbook

They did not have scrapbooking classes on the Glory last Feb. but they do sell the scrapbooks and supplies in the photo gallery. They sell the large 12 x 12-inch scrapbook kits and smaller 3-ring binder type kits and they also sell extra decorative pages and embellishments. They sold them on the Ecstasy two weeks ago also. Travelgirl

Yes I was on the ship 6/17-6/24 and what I saw you could actually get cheaper at Hobby Lobby when they have their sales weekly. I thought that albums (heidi swapp) were very overpriced.

Hope this helps.

Boogsmom

Archived