Kids On Costa

Gingras31

I was doing a report for another website about programs on different ships and when I got to Costa, I saw that they don't always have a kids program. I would definitely check this out before booking. Your children may want to be with other kids and there's so many cruiselines that cater to kids.

We are looking to sail in Oct 08 and are looking into Costa. My kids will be 4 and 2 at that time. Anyone have any experience on a costa ship with kids?

Thanks for asking about this. I was wondering the same thing.

I was considering Costa, but after scouring the internet for the perfect mediterranean cruise for our family, I think I'm definitely going with Disney next time. That's the one line where I know my child will be welcome. I found a very competititive price too. We're going on Carnival in August, and I'm shocked by how many Carnival cruisers complain because children are "allowed" on the ship. Some people just hate kids, I guess, and I'd rather not travel with those types.

Good luck. Let us know what else you find out.

I was considering Costa, but after scouring the internet for the perfect mediterranean cruise for our family, I think I'm definitely going with Disney next time. That's the one line where I know my child will be welcome. I found a very competititive price too. We're going on Carnival in August, and I'm shocked by how many Carnival cruisers complain because children are "allowed" on the ship. Some people just hate kids, I guess, and I'd rather not travel with those types.

Don't worry, you see Carnival cruisers on CC complain about kids on the ships but they are just deluded....lol. Carnival IS and will ALWAYS be geared toward families...period. No way around it.

Now to the OP, Costa on the other hand is NOT generally known as a kid friendly cruise. You may want to consider another cruiseline.

I wouldn't go by what people on these boards say about kids. Carnival is a very kid-friendly line. The line has a full-fledged program which keeps them happy. My little one loved Carnival (she was 23 months, 3 and 4 yrs when she went on Carnival cruises).

Archived