Can I request a new PVP?

ruskatab

Were booked on the Valor in August. I keep getting calls from my PVP that are scaring me. She has called at least 6 times in the last month saying she is returning my call when I did not call her. Then when she calls she asks for Debbie, who is cruising with us but my name is Becky. Weve gone over this with her and made sure she had the correct phone number with the correct names. Yesterday she called and asked for Debbie again and I went over the correct names and she said "Oh you have a cruise booked?" WOW! I almost had a panic attack after hearing those words since we have the corner aft and our reservation is linked with 3 other couples and our cabins are all aft next to each other. I keep getting on the Carnival site when I can and checking our reservation. I think this is unacceptable and would like a new PVP.

If Debbie is booked with you and she goes into the CCL site to check, CCL gets a hit and sometimes they call the number on the booking and ask if they can help with anything. This has happened to us many times, the other half goes into CCL and just looks at different things but goes into our booking area to look if a cabin has been entered and sometimes we get a call. It don't bother us , thats when I hit em with give us a upgrade to a Suite this time. We have had the same PVP for several years and know each other very well.

Were booked on the Valor in August. I keep getting calls from my PVP that are scaring me. She has called at least 6 times in the last month saying she is returning my call when I did not call her. Then when she calls she asks for Debbie, who is cruising with us but my name is Becky. Weve gone over this with her and made sure she had the correct phone number with the correct names. Yesterday she called and asked for Debbie again and I went over the correct names and she said "Oh you have a cruise booked?" WOW! I almost had a panic attack after hearing those words since we have the corner aft and our reservation is linked with 3 other couples and our cabins are all aft next to each other. I keep getting on the Carnival site when I can and checking our reservation. I think this is unacceptable and would like a new PVP.

Why are you worrying ?

You have a booking number (or should have).

I agree your PVP sounds like a klutz, but your booking is not going to vanish.

Why are you worrying ?

You have a booking number (or should have).

I agree your PVP sounds like a klutz, but your booking is not going to vanish.

I would change PVPs in an instant. I don't want any klutz/scatterbrain touching a computer keyboard anywhere near my booking number.

I guess saying we have our reservation being linked is not totally correct. The link is for dining times and a table. Also I didnt mention that she had Debbie and my husband as married. We all booked our own cruise. I would think after correcting her 6 or 7 times she would get this all correct. After hearing all the horror stories on here it just has me a little concerned. I will give her one more chance.

Archived