hotels in NJ

momaboyz

HI

We're sailing out of cape Liberty, NJ in Oct. We've heard there are hotels/motels that will shuttle you to the dock and you can leave your car at the hotel free of charge for the cruise? Anyone?

I heard there is a best western but nothing else.....

Has anyone done this?

We're from PA and want to drive in the day before....

HI

We're sailing out of cape Liberty, NJ in Oct. We've heard there are hotels/motels that will shuttle you to the dock and you can leave your car at the hotel free of charge for the cruise? Anyone?

Has anyone done this?

Best Western is the only one I know that has this service. Not the best hotel and certainly NOT the best area. Why not stay someplace decent and drive your own car to the pier? Would be a whole lot easier than shuttling luggage from your car to a room, then into a hotel van, and then to the pier. And on the return, you just take your luggage to your car and LEAVE. NO transferring luggage.

There are numerous threads addressing this very issue. Please use search to find them.

HI

Has anyone done this?

There are no hotels that will shuttle you or let you park your car free of charge. The Best Western includes the rate as part of the park/cruise deal.

It is a dump.

i vote for parking at the pier. at least you know there is security. then again...i've only sailed from NYC.

but i would NOT leave my car more than a week in a hotel/motel in EWR/Elizabeth...even if they did provide this service.

and this is from someone that has a POS car.

Archived