Bar Set-Up on The Majesty

caseythegr

Lots of people have done this before . Your best bet is do a search ( bar set up) theres more info than you will need . By the way its easy and if the first person you talk to says " we dont do that " hang up and call back , half the reps are un aware of it ..

mpk

Lots of people have done this before . Your best bet is do a search ( bar set up) theres more info than you will need . By the way its easy and if the first person you talk to says " we dont do that " hang up and call back , half the reps are un aware of it ..

mpk

Thanks. Off to search!

Yes, we have ordered a bar setup on the Majesty before, as well as for our upcoming cruise.

Deidre Martin-Ash is the coordinator for the Majesty. E-mail her at shipcoordinatormajesty@ncl.com.

Thanks. I did get in touch with her. Looks like we will be doing a set-up! I did ask her to fax me a list of what was on it, but according to NCL policy she couldn't. :(

Shoreguy posted the bar setup list on these boards -- just do a search and I'm sure you'll find it.

Otherwise, just let her know what you want -- she'll tell you if it isn't available. Prices will be between $40 and $55, plus a $3 setup fee.

Shoreguy posted the bar setup list on these boards -- just do a search and I'm sure you'll find it.

Otherwise, just let her know what you want -- she'll tell you if it isn't available. Prices will be between $40 and $55, plus a $3 setup fee.

Click on the thumbnail - click onview full size

2264197270059187889kExPdr_th.jpg

Click on the thumbnail - click onview full size

2264197270059187889kExPdr_th.jpg

Thank you! This makes it much easier for us all to pick what we want. We are all buying one bottle each of different liquors to share with each other.

Archived