Elation cruise San Diego

foosfos

I totally agree Melody did an awesome job and she is an awesome chick. I was on the 7/23 cruise from San Diego and really enjoyed the Karaoke when Dawn and Mickie made me do it.

While the ship was great, it was the cool people that made it an awesome vacation.

Can't wait to hear from them again.

G.

I totally agree Melody did an awesome job and she is an awesome chick. I was on the 7/23 cruise from San Diego and really enjoyed the Karaoke when Dawn and Mickie made me do it.

While the ship was great, it was the cool people that made it an awesome vacation.

Can't wait to hear from them again.

G.

i prolly saw you there, we were there every night. i am pretty sure her name is spelled melodie

Well the picture on your profile is so small it's hard to tell, you look slightly familiar but I can't swear to it.

I agree on the spelling but I saw someone else had spelled it Melody and figured since I had been drinking...

Anyway thanks for setting me straight.

I just got back from the Elation cruise this afternoon after a great five days! Let me know if you're interested and I can provide some detail on the cruise.

My only regret is not getting the e-mail address from a cool lady named Terri that I met, but my daughter and I had a great time!

What time were you OFF the ship? I am looking at a 9:55am flight home, and while I would never consider this out of any other port, San Diego is a stones throw from the airport. The next flight is 6:35pm and I have no idea what I would do with my luggage. I am looking at the Elation for a quickie before my spirit cruise. Thanks.

Marie

Well, I realized I could do a one way each leg(different airlines) and fly out on SW at around noon. I still think I will be at the airport for hours, BUT, the price is better on this anyway. Would still like to know the answer though as I am trying to decide between 2 cruise dates. Of course, the one I prefer, lol, is not the one with the flights I prefer, lol. Thanks.

Marie

Kurbanfan....just off the Elation too. Unfortunately no quarter Wheel of Fortune, just dollar. My brother-in-law won $100 on it. I had more luck with the nickel slots...$1100 total!! (won on 3 different slots) I had NEVER won on previous cruises so I was really excited.

We loved the Wheel of Fortune game. We did really well with it on the Liberty. We'd play every evening. Fun

I just returned yesterday. I was off the ship quickly because I didn't set my luggage out the night before. I was probably off about 9:00am. The cruise was good, and I had lots of fun. It did seem like the cruise director was less involved then other cruises I've been on. Be sure to bring a power strip for your room, alarm clock, and a night light.

What time were you OFF the ship? I am looking at a 9:55am flight home, and while I would never consider this out of any other port, San Diego is a stones throw from the airport. The next flight is 6:35pm and I have no idea what I would do with my luggage. I am looking at the Elation for a quickie before my spirit cruise. Thanks.

Marie

9:55 a.m. flight time will NOT work even if you are off the ship by 8:30. SW has the longest lines at a/p. You have a much better chance at noon.

Thanks. The 9:55 was Xjet(non-stop) but I booked the noon Southwest. It goes through Vegas. Thanks so much!! I am on the 9/3/07 sailing. This is a solo one for me, and haven't been on Carnival since 2003. I've cruised on Holland America solo, several times, but not on the "fun ship". I'm sure I will have a great time, but must confess I am a wee bit nervous.

Marie

I just returned yesterday. I was off the ship quickly because I didn't set my luggage out the night before. I was probably off about 9:00am. The cruise was good, and I had lots of fun. It did seem like the cruise director was less involved then other cruises I've been on. Be sure to bring a power strip for your room, alarm clock, and a night light.

Would love a review..........going to be sailing Elation 10/9

Is there a 1st night family gathering to meet the camp carnival staff and other guests signing up? There wasn't on the Paradise, but since this cruise is an additional day I thought there might be.

The last time we were in Cabo during a cruise (10 years ago), we spent the day at a hotel pool. Are there hotels near the ship that will let you do this or pay to let you use their pool? One that's good for families with kids.

When was the formal night?

Thanks for your help!

Archived