Piano Bar on the Liberty

The piano bar I saw was in the Schooner Lounge, a location that many people walk by as they go to and from the theater. I thought the singer/pianist was quite good. He kind of reminded me of Elton John. He sang a wide variety of music.

There were some bar chairs right beside the piano for those who prefer to sit close. One night I saw someone sing along with the pinaist as she sat by the piano. Those stools usually did end up occupied,as it appeared to be a popular palce to sit.

The actual bar is on another wall in the lounge. It has bar stools too and appeared to be popular as well. Because it is the Schooner Lounge the decor is definitely ship-like.

The area can get quite smokey if that is an issue for you. If you can think of any specific questions, I will try to answer or perhaps someone else will know the amswer.

Thank you for the fine answer!! That is what I was wanting to know is how the entertainer was in this bar and how the fun seemed to be going. Smoke is not an issue for me as I am one of the smokers so, this is a bar I know I can go in and enjoy.

Archived