Beach with floatation devices

NancyChgo

I enjoy laying on a raft/float on the water at the beach. Excursion details don't seem to include this fact; or aren't they available? Seems simple enuf, but can't find any offerings in Curacao or Aruba :confused:

thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I found a set of two pop up rafts that flip open like those hampers, then inflate just rim of it. I originally purchased at pier in St. Thomas for a set of 2 for $60. I just recently saw even better version at Kohl's for $20-30 when not on sale. It folds easy, pretty light weight, and stores in a mesh bag with a shoulder strap. I fit it into my suitcase. Never miss a chance to lounge in the water. Better than those old blow up rafts.

Just a suggestion as you seem to like to enjoy the water as I do. (oh we bought two as I don't "share well :rolleyes: "

This will sound a little bit crazy!! We travel with our noodles. They are lightweight and fold like a U in the bottom of our suitcases. Then I put them in a beach bag and take them with us on our excursions. I love floating in the water also and this works for us!!

Archived