I want an Upgrade

CaroleV

There are rooms available for our Sept cruise. How do I get an upgrade. I am willing to pay extra (with a discount, of course). Do we get one at the pier or try beforehand.

Thanks.

You can contact or have your TA contact NCL re-accomodations desk - 800 625-4309. NCL generally handles all upgrades this way and seldom at the pier.

I called NCL two weeks before I was due to leave and I upgraded from a mini suite to a AB Penthouse. We just got home from the cruise on 8/15/04 and I can not express how happy I was with the suite. It was absolutely beautiful. I will forever be ruined for anything less!!

We were on the 11th deck in a mini-suite - but the couple next to us were in the Penthouse - it was fabulous. There were 3 separate rooms - the main room had a wet bar, dining table & chairs, sofa, tv, etc. There was a small bedroom off the main room. Then there was a huge bedroom - but the best feature was the jacuzzi which was right in front of a floor-to-ceiling window. Fantastic view. If you can get the upgrade - definitely take it! There was so much room in the Penthouse - you could have had at least 6 people stay in it and not be falling over one another.

We just got a free upgrade on the Dream from a category oceanview EE to a category AD suite. I'm so excited. My travel agent kept calling for an upgrade and it came through. When we booked, we were on deck 5 in connecting staterooms and when I got my itinerary, it said deck 7 and one stateroom was on the starboard side and the other stateroom was on the port side. I called my TA and she said that NCL upgraded us up from an EE to a DD not realizing that we wanted to be in connecting rooms (we're 2 single moms traveling together). Then, a week later, my TA e-mailed to say that we were upgraded to connecting AD suites. I didn't think an upgrade was possible since there aren't a lot of connecting staterooms on the Dream, but we got lucky. Actually, I think my TA is responsible.

Archived