Cunard discounts for Seabourn Sailors

ltsally

I need a little clarification here. Forget what the name is for those of us who've been aboard Seabourn....but I've understood that discounts are then available to us throughout the Cunard chain. Is that applicable to every itinerary, for instance, on Holland or Cunard? Or just selected ones? And what percentage is the discount? How would one ascribe it to a booking? Not booking anything at the moment, but just wondered how this all works.

Having sailed on Seabourn, I have gotten 'Past Passenger' discounts on both Cunard and Carnival. While someone mentioned that one does not then get invited to a 'past passenger' reception on the 'new' ship, give me $$$ over a lukewarm cocktail party any day. My TA has obtained the discount for me.

I am also getting a Carnival Corp stockholder onboard credit, which is based on the length of the cruise and not combinable with other credits such as AMEXCO.

As best I know you can get discounts on any of the ships owned by Carnival if you have sailed on one of their ships. So, if you sailed on Princess you can get the savings on Seabourn.

Although we canceled it after we booked it, we had booked a cruise on the Cunard's new Queen Victoria and got a discount because we had cruised on Seabourn.

But all of this is on selected sailings, rather than on every sailing. So, you need to ask?

Keith

>"But all of this is on selected sailings, rather than on every sailing. So, you need to ask?"

In my case it wasn't cruise specific, to my knowledge. Perhaps someone else will set us straight.

>"But all of this is on selected sailings, rather than on every sailing. So, you need to ask?"

In my case it wasn't cruise specific, to my knowledge. Perhaps someone else will set us straight.

The reason I say this is for those that are heavily discounted you do not always get an additional discount. At least that is what I was told for another sailing we were looking at. Either way, you need to ask anyway as to how much the discount will be.

Keith

The discounts for Seabourn are listed on the web sight--for past passengers of Carnival you can also get a list of the 50% off cruises by going to Seabourn Club then to Club Signature Value Sailings. A great place to shop!Don

Archived