1245 departure from Houston to home?

calliecat

We can get a 1245 departure from Houston Hobby after our Panama Canal Cruise. I called Princess and they said they do not recommend anything before 1pm. We're talking 15 minutes. If everything goes according to schedule, we should be docking in Galveston at 7am that morning.

Has anyone had any experiece with Princess transfers from Galveston to Houston. I haven't booked my flight yet but need to do so soon.

Just becuase the ship docks at 7am doesnt mean you can get off at that time. Customs will have to clear the ship- do you realize how many people do not settle their accounts and think they are gonna be able to jsut walk off the ship??

But I believe you will be fine for that 12:45 ride..even if you were the last people off. Most ships--if nothing is keeping it from being cleared are off by 11a

Also keep in mind that Hobby Airport is ALOT closer to the cruise terminal than IAH is and there will be less traffic to get through to get there. If Princess thinks you can make a 1:00pm flight at IAH then you should have no problem with a 12:45 flight from Hobby.

Archived