Parking Safety @ Port Canaveral

Railengr

My young son and I will be taking the Disney Cruise line and will be parking at Port Canaveral. I was wondering if the garages there were safe and if my car will be safe for the week that we are on the cruise.

Thank you for any past experiences

My young son and I will be taking the Disney Cruise line and will be parking at Port Canaveral. I was wondering if the garages there were safe and if my car will be safe for the week that we are on the cruise.

Thank you for any past experiences

Left my car at DCL lot (run by the port - not DCL) several times .... no problems. They have a lot for a cruise over by DCL .... there's no in and out where you'd park. When the ship sails, the lot gates were closed 'til you returned...in my experience anyway.

You should not have any problems. The cruise ship terminals are set apart from normal traffic areas that a criminal would have to make an effort to get at the vehicles parked in the lots. Then they would have to specifically target your car. I'm not saying it can't happen, but my experience is that it would be a very rare instance. Living in Central Florida for 23 years, I have never heard any reports of break-ins at Port Canaveral.

does anyone know how much it is to park at port canaveral.

We ill be ther for four days. Thanks.

See http://portcanaveral.net/cruising/parking.php :

Parking at Your Cruise Terminal

parking.jpgParking at Port Canaveral’s cruise terminals is paved' date=' gated and under 24-hour surveillance. Passengers at Cruise Terminal 10 can choose between an outdoor parking area and a six-level parking garage. [b']Parking Fees[/b]

$12/day for vehicles up to 20 feet in length

$24/day for vehicles over 20 feet

The total fee for the time the vehicle will be parked is due on entry. We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard and Traveler’s Checks issued in U.S. dollars.

It is $12 per day to park and it is a secure lot. Please dont leave any food in your car or when you return your car will be filled with ants.

Florida is filled with ants and bugs everywhere!!!

We have parked at the port for 15 crusies with NO problems.

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived