Snorkeling Spots In Bermuda

Cjw0808

I’m cruising to Bermuda on the NCL Majesty in a week. My family and I plan to snorkel but we don’t know where we should. Does anyone have suggestions about the best beaches to snorkel at in Bermuda? Please answer back if you can. Thank you. :)

There are 2 beaches that are very popular in St. George, St. Catherine's and Tobacco Bay. We thought that both are good for swimming and for snorkeling. You can walk to them or take a short cab ride. We like to walk and explore on the way so we did not mind the walk. We took a cab back however. There are facilities at both beaches.

Of course, Horseshoe Bay in Hamilton is known as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Since you are going to be in Bermuda for a few days, it may be worth the bus ride. A water taxi is also a great way to get to Hamilton from St. George. You can access the bus or the water taxi from the town center right when you exit the ship.

If you are interested in a ship tour, we did the Turtle Bay catamaran tour. We thought it was excellent. You took a catamaran to a private beach for a fun day of snorkeling and enjoying the beach. We also got to see some sea turtles as we anchored.

I’m cruising to Bermuda on the NCL Majesty in a week. My family and I plan to snorkel but we don’t know where we should. Does anyone have suggestions about the best beaches to snorkel at in Bermuda? Please answer back if you can. Thank you. :)

www.jessiejames.bm These folks are great! :D

Check Bermuda under Ports of Call Forum or Scuba Diving and SnorkelingForum. Many good answers have been given there.

Archived