Luggage storage in Buenos Aires?

longduo

We will disembark in Buenos Aires the morning of Jan. 26, but our flight out is not until 10:35 PM. Any suggestions on luggage storage for the day?

Would American Airlines let us check-in 12 hours before our flight? (I doubt it!)

Are there luggage storage facilities at the airport or have they all been removed since 9/11?

Any ideas are welcome. We have already spent several days in Buenos Aires, but would rather see a little more than sit in the airport all day.

Longduo

Airlines such as American will not be available for check in until approximately 5:00 PM. You can verify the precise time on their web site. This is because they don't have afternoon flights but they do have many evening flights. On a related note get there several hours before your flight as check in can be a long process since you check in and also have to go to another area to pay the departure airport tax and then have multiple lines for security.

One option is to see if you can get a day rate at a hotel in the city.

I'm not sure if there are any luggage facilities at the airport but the airport is located about one hour from the city so not sure you would want to go there so early as I don't think there is much to do nearby.

Keith

• 4 months later...

Archived