Post crusie hotels in LA

hbe

We will be staying in LA for a few days after our cruise. Can anyone recommend a hotel close to all the tourist attractions like Beverly Hills ETC. Also if this hotel is available on Priceline. Thanks

We had a great stay at the Loew's Hotel in Santa Monica. It is right on the beach and near some wonderful restaurants. It is a short ride into Beverly Hills.

We will be staying in LA for a few days after our cruise. Can anyone recommend a hotel close to all the tourist attractions like Beverly Hills ETC. Also if this hotel is available on Priceline. Thanks

Hi, HBE -- The Renaissance Hollywood Hotel is located a half-block above Hollywood Blvd. on Highland Avenue. It is within walking distance of Mann's Chinese Theatre and all the other tourist attractions along Hollywood Blvd. There is a subway stop 1 block away which can take you to the Universal Studios in Studio City as well as all points in downtown LA and Chinatown. The subway is clean, safe and above all, will get you where you want to go - fast! Here is the hotel contact info:

Renaissance Hollywood Hotel

1755 North Highland Avenue

Hollywood, California 90028 USA

Phone: 1-323-856-1200

Toll-free: 1-800-769-4774

I do not know for certain if this hotel is available through Priceline but as it is a big tourist hotel, I would imagine it is. The location is great but it's a very busy area with a lot of foot traffic and a lot of auto traffic.

Other well known hotels such as the Beverly Hills Hotel and the Beverly Wilshire are, of course, excellent choices too but I don't think they would be available through Priceline. They are located in Beverly Hills and are lovely properties. I would recommend that you check out LA hotels on the TripAdvisor.com website, pick out a few that you think might suit your needs more closely, then solicit opinions and recommendations from cruisecritic members for those properties.

I'm sure you get some other responses and recommendations for hotels and then you'll be able to find exactly what you want. Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy LA!

Rick

There is no hotel close to all the tourist attractions in Los Angeles. Los Angeles is physically very big. It is about 70 miles from the northwest section of the city to the southeast section of the city.

What tourist attractions are you interested in?

And again anybody reading this...

Check my link above to get you to already written specifics on hotels, areas, tourist attractions to those specific areas, and that will start you off with lots of ideas and specifics on what you might be interested in seeing or doing...

CJW:D

Archived