Just Got Assigned CS 8106 - Tell Me All!!!!!!!!!

OnlyMe

Sandy.......

Shall we talk ? ? ? Don't act like these are "shabby" accommodations my dear! Maybe you will invite "us" over for a drink ! !

Mike and Bernie

Better than that...maybe the whole CC group can join you all for a drink in that beautiful cabin! ;);)

Hee hee, not quite as good at the Penthouse but .... I'll show you mine if you show me yours :D :D ;) No, seriously, all are welcome! I really can't believe our luck - going to have a hard time getting Deck out of that cabin, I just know it!!!

Aren't you leaving hubby home and travelling with your grilfriend on this cruise? If so, maybe he should reconsider.... you seem to be getting pretty "frisky" waith all that hot tub / jacuzzi talk! Maybe we can have the CC party around your tub... and we will serve you champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries while you soak in the tub... we can let ourselves out ! ! <grin> Talk later..

Bernie

I thought you were going to suggest that we have the CC party 'in' the tub:eek: - don't think everyone would fit in ours - what about yours:D ;) .

The chocolate covered strawberries and champagne sound good though - you're putting ideas in my head now !!!! - Especially as it IS hubby coming with me :D ;)

Archived