last payment today

ktsj07

I just made our final payment today too! Only 62 more days to go. I don't know if I was more nervous booking the cruise or actually paying it off. Now I just have to chill for another 8+ weeks and we'll be on our very first cruise. I do agree with you, ktsj07, the advice that everyone has given has been first rate. :D

I just made my final payment today. Thanks to my grandmother, who is my roomie. She voluntarily paid $100 for me. Im looking forward to because I desperately need a vacation but then I know its going to go by so fast. :)

75 more days to go yipppie!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited. and thanks to everyone for all the great advice.:D

Help me with this, please. I booked our cruise only 7 weeks out so I had to pay in full at the time of purchase. But what is the normal pay schedule like? What does it cost to initially book a cruise?

Thanks!

Help me with this, please. I booked our cruise only 7 weeks out so I had to pay in full at the time of purchase. But what is the normal pay schedule like? What does it cost to initially book a cruise?

Thanks!

i'm new at this messaging. i really have no clue as to what i'm doing. but i put 250.0 down, and the balance to be paid 75 days out. happy cruisin

i put 250.00 per person down. 75 days before you cruise the balance has to be paid. thats how carnival did it for me. have fun on your cruise

:)

Wow, that really makes cruising so much easier to afford than a normal vacation. My husband is the type of person who likes paying for everything cash, so if we can book something a year in advance with only a deposit, then save the rest of the money over the next year, he'd be far more inclined to book that Mediterranean cruise I've been eyeing!

Thanks! Oh, is it the same for all the lines? Anybody know? Or is this just Carnival's policy?

The earlier you book it the more time you have to pay on it and vice versa if you book it closer to the date you will have less time to pay on it. So if you and your husband book your next one a year away you have like 2 months before the sail date to pay the balance in full. Lets say you book a cruise for July 2008 the balance will probably have to be paid in full around May of 2008. That's just an estimate. A deposit is due when you book the cruise.

Thanks!

Here is the deposit policy

Deposit and Payment

The following deposit is required in order to secure confirmed accommodations:

Cruises-To-Nowhere - $50 per guest (non-refundable), balance payable no later than 60 days prior to departure date;

3 Day Cruises - $100 per guest, balance payable no later than 60 days prior to departure date;

4 Day Cruises - $150 per guest, balance payable no later than 60 days prior to departure date;

5 Day Cruises -$200 per guest, balance payable no later than 60 days prior to departure date;

6 and 7 Day Cruises - $250 per guest, balance payable no later than 75 days prior to departure date;

8 Day Cruises - $300 per guest, balance payable no later than 75 days prior to departure date;

Alaska Cruises and Cruise Tours - $350 per guest, balance payable no later than 75 days prior to departure date;

10 Day or longer Cruises* - $400 per guest, balance payable no later than 75 days prior to departure date;

12, 14 & 16 Day Europe cruises - $500 per guest, balance payable no later than 90 days prior to departure date.

Carnival accepts American Express, VISA, MasterCard and Discover Card for all cruise payments.

Archived