is this a good upgrade?

wernew2cruising

BH (partial obstruction) to BB, that's a fine assignment. Mid aft location, port side. Spa and beauty parlor above you, cabins below.

Awesome! I was just wondering what the noise level might be like. I hope relatively quiet. I really don't care where I am on a ship as long as I can be on one. The only concern I had with Princess was the open balcony thing, not that I am doing things I don't want others to see, but i want to be protected from the rain. We are doing Panama in Nov and I have read it rains 22 days out of 30.

You have a covered balcony, so not a problem there.

Can't speak for the noise factor from personal experience, but you have quiet areas surrounding you, and should only have foot traffic from your immediate neighbors (being midway between the midships and aft elevator and stairs).

Awesome! I was just wondering what the noise level might be like. I hope relatively quiet. I really don't care where I am on a ship as long as I can be on one. The only concern I had with Princess was the open balcony thing, not that I am doing things I don't want others to see, but i want to be protected from the rain. We are doing Panama in Nov and I have read it rains 22 days out of 30.

As frequent travelers to Central America and Mexico during November, I would not be concerned about the rain factor. Personally, we love the open balconies. Further, I really wouldn't want to be on any balcony when it's raining, land or sea. Are you on the Panama Canal cruise?

As frequent travelers to Central America and Mexico during November, I would not be concerned about the rain factor. Personally, we love the open balconies. Further, I really wouldn't want to be on any balcony when it's raining, land or sea. Are you on the Panama Canal cruise?

Yes we are on the Panama Canal cruise...Nov 20. :) Any tips, suggestions, what to see/do? Will you be on a Panama Canal cruise as well?

Archived