Drink Coupons - First to Respond

How the heck did you let that happen? That is super nice of you to offer them to someone. We leave July 22 out of Galveston, and plan to buy some...many if possible. Did you have many? What did you drink specifically? And, do you think it was a good deal? Thanks for your input!

I can vouch it really is his birthday. It's on the day we sail. I know you said 1st call but wouldn't it be great to help someone celebrate their birthday and the beginning of a cruise.

OK gtouch,

We'd give you the 3rd one if we get them.. lol

Dean

How the heck did you let that happen? That is super nice of you to offer them to someone. We leave July 22 out of Galveston, and plan to buy some...many if possible. Did you have many? What did you drink specifically? And, do you think it was a good deal? Thanks for your input!

well, 2 reasons that this happened...

#1. They were on their honeymoon, they were doing "other" things.

#2. They had used 17 drink coupons, were drunk and forgot they put the last 3 in his right Tux pocket.

Dean

While, I do wish you a very happy birthday, Dean, I did say "first to respond."

So, I will give them to Dance4Fun. Please e-mail me at JimbosMrs@gmail.com with your mailing address, and I will get them right out to you. Pleae be sure to put in your subject that it's you from CC...thanks!

qualitycruise ~ In response to your questions, DH and I ordered only 4 sheets, for a total of 16. Neither drink all that much, but we did enjoy having a drink most evenings during the show. I used them mostly for frozen drinks (specifically, my new all-time favorite drink, Kiss on the Lips), which are normally $5.25 + 15% gratuity. So, they saved us about $1 per drink. For us, it didn't equate to that much of a savings, but I did really like the convenience of having them paid for before the cruise even began. However, if you drink a lot, and those are you "kind" of drinks, that $1 each could definitely add up, IMO.

While, I do wish you a very happy birthday, Dean, I did say "first to respond."

So, I will give them to Dance4Fun.

.... and I say to dance4fun... ENJOY!!!!

and I hope you had a great honeymoon, cruisers!!

Dean

Thank you so much, CruisinHoneymooners. We sent you an email with our address. We will be celebrating our 12th anniversary on the Victory, sailing out of NYC. A dozen years of great fun that we kicked off on a cruise. We met dancing and still go dancing whenever we can. Not good, but we have a good time!

We love your tag line, "Our First Cruise Our Honeymoon at Sea." Keep on cruising and make every cruise a honeymoon.

Thank you for the drink coupons!

Hi,

I just love using the drink tickets. I think you giving them away was really nice..But did you know you can save them and use them on your next cruise..Maybe something to remember next time..We ordered so many that we always have some for the next cruise!!

I still think that it was really nice of you!!

Carla

Archived