Drink Coupons - First to Respond

Hi,

I just love using the drink tickets. I think you giving them away was really nice..But did you know you can save them and use them on your next cruise..Maybe something to remember next time..We ordered so many that we always have some for the next cruise!!

I still think that it was really nice of you!!

Carla

Yes, I did know that. It will probably be a while before we are able to cruise again (:(), and we'll have a cross-country move in between there. It's just not worth my energy to keep track of them through that. :rolleyes: Thanks for posting for anyone who may not have known. :)

CruisinHoneymooners -- Thank you so much. The coupons arrived today (Thursday 7/12). We will toast you and your new hubby on Saturday night July 28th!

BTW, we are new to Carnival. Taking this cruise to get away and also to get some Carnival experience before the entire family celebrates my father's birthday in Nov. Where / how did you buy the drink coupons? I did not see them in gifts nor offered as an excursion.

Is 20 bucks good for 4 drinks? Seems like regular prices if not more expensive??? I remember drinks being around 3.50? am i wrong? Is it a good deal to purchase drink coupons?

They are $19.50 for four and yes for us they are a good deal..We never had a drink under five dollars and most were more ..plus I like the fact my drinks are paid for in advance.. Pluse if you don't use them all just take them on the next cruise!!

have a great day,

Carla

the drink tickets? Or rather, how do you get them, ahead of time???

Hi,

Go to carnival site and they are under gifts..you can only order them ahead of time. You can't buy them on the cruise!! We have also given them as gifts..

have a great day,

Carla

• 3 weeks later...

We enjoyed the drink coupons. On Saturday as we left NYC on the Carinval Victory, we toasted to your marriage with a margarita and a pina colada. We used the other ticket for another pina colada on the last night of the cruise to toast to many more cruises in our futures.

Thank you again for the tickets!

Keep on Cruising.

Archived