Birthday Package

oldmovieguy

Joining the Conny from the UK on December 28th this year for the New Year Cruise. Thing is, it's my good ladies birthday on the 28th, the day we join ship and I would really like to mark the occasion. I've read posts in the past where folk have suggested getting the steward to make arrangements but I need to set something up before we go. I would quite like the cabin decorated and Champage, Flowers and a Birthday Cake delivered to the our dining table we will be sharing with four friends.

Any suggestions would be greatfuly received.

Joining the Conny from the UK on December 28th this year for the New Year Cruise. Thing is, it's my good ladies birthday on the 28th, the day we join ship and I would really like to mark the occasion. I've read posts in the past where folk have suggested getting the steward to make arrangements but I need to set something up before we go. I would quite like the cabin decorated and Champage, Flowers and a Birthday Cake delivered to the our dining table we will be sharing with four friends.

Any suggestions would be greatfuly received.

I do not know about decorating the cabin, but get your Travel Agent to inform Celebrity now about the birthday and they will arrange a cake in the dining room. Check the Celebrity website for ordering boarding packages, e.g. champagne, to be in your cabin when you arrive. I would imagine that your Travel Agent could also make these arrangements for you, too, but I am not sure about that. I hope this helps. Have a great trip.:D

I would like to read about your cruise when you get back if you are so inclined to post a review on these boards i.e. celebrating the New Year, number of kids on board at that time of year, what is different (if anything) about a New Year's cruise etc. :)

In May on our cruise, for Mother's day, on our arrival, there was a card waiting for us to inform us that we had been sent a bottle of champagne by my son. We also had another for a gift of wine. These were lovely surprises and were set all up through our agent before we left, unbeknownst to us. Call your agent, they will be a great help and if you booked on line you should be able to do it all through the 'gifts' page.

Your Lady will love it. She is a lucky girl. Have a great trip.

When I received my documents for my August Celebrity cruise, there were all kinds of options that you could pre-order for the cabin - flower, wine/champagne/etc, birthday cake, candy, hor d'oeurves, etc. I think you should have plenty of options to do something special - and WHAT A GOOD HUSBAND YOU ARE!!!!!!:D

Many thanks for the suggestions, I have spoken to the TA who said quickest way was to phone Celebrity in the UK, which I did. They could not have been more helpful and said 'pick and mix' from the US website and order from them. So I guess Cabin decorated, A dozen red roses and a Birthday Cake with Champagne delivered to the dining table, will be the order of the day. Come and join us!

So I guess Cabin decorated, A dozen red roses and a Birthday Cake with Champagne delivered to the dining table, will be the order of the day. Come and join us!

I hope Jacque doesn't read this! :rolleyes:

Archived